Read the following instructions carefully before completing the questionnaire
The Strategies questionnaire will assist you to identify the key forces that drive the behaviour of your organisation in terms of its interaction and relationships with its operating environment.
- Select one of your customers, or a group of your customers (segment) that recieves or purchases a particular product or service from your organisation and answer ALL 20 questions in relation to them.
- The questions consist of 20 statements about how your organisation responds to a particular segment of customers. Select one of the four options to complete each statement so that it most accurately reflects your organisation’s focus and strategy.
- There are no ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ answers to these questions.
- We have used the term ‘customers’ throughout the questionnaire. ‘Client’ can be used interchangeably with ‘customer’
- Once you have completed and submitted this questionnaire, please click MY ACCOUNT to return to the Member’s section. We will analyse your responses and email the results to you.